17. March, 2011 Transfiguration Dialog
Luke 9:18-36. Oh, to have been a secret listener to the conversation between Moses and Elijah and Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration!
1. Moses: giver of the Law. Please note phrases articulated in groups of ten, symbolizing the ten points of the Law.
2. Elijah: the prophet who did not taste of Death.
3. Peter: 'I'll build three Tabernacles' - Too often the response of Man to the Divine is to attempt to place Divinity into neatly stackable boxes.
4. G-d the Father: this is My beloved Son - A moment of theophany where the Father again affirms His Son.
The improvisations on this page were created with the Pipeloops Silbermann Organ sample set.
Click HERE to go on to previous entries